Glows after a short time of use
Your skin in full shine and visibly smoothed!
THE SECRET IS THE “TOP”
49 individual “nano silicone hollow pyramid needles” each 80 nanometers wide and perfectly assembled in a module,
represent a masterpiece of engineering and are the breakthrough
in the effective, imperceptible transport of active ingredients through the human skin barrier.
The fine nanohole pyramids are provided with a nanochannel inside, which pulsates through the FeatherTouch,
the special active ingredients specially produced for this high-tech nanopore deep into the skin.
Note: 80 nanometers correspond to 0.00008 (!) Millimeters
“The in vitro nanoscopies made in our clinic in the laboratory
after FeatherTouch I was pleasantly surprised “
Prof. Dr. Uwe Paasch,
internationally researching, globally recognized dermatologist
University Dermatology Clinic Leipzig
IDEAL FOR HOME TREATMENT
pleasant application experience
Short treatment times of around 10 minutes
Effective on all parts of the body including the face, décolleté and neck
Suitable for all skin types and colors
Can be used in any season
Beautiful, lasting treatment results
AVAILABLE IN 4 DIFFERENT COLORS
There is a color for every taste!
EXPLAINED IN DETAIL
WHICH PRODUCTS DO YOU NEED?
Silicone hollow needle modules
The FeatherTouch™ with its special silicone nano hollow needles cannot be compared with any other module. Your skin is stimulated with nanofine bundles of hollow silicone needles.
They stimulate collagen neosynthesis and place the CRP-Lab nano-active ingredients specially produced for the FeatherTouch™ deep in your skin, where they release their effects.
Special nano-active serums exclusively for FeatherTouch™ - Vitamin C 15 Forte
A CRP-Lab Vitamin C-15 Forte ampoule contains two stable forms of vitamin C. A vitamin C derivative and a special vitamin C salt – ascorbyl glucoside. Both forms are embedded together in the skin’s own, nanoliposomal encapsulated liposome called phosphatidylcholine. The liposome itself is the main component of each of our human cell membranes and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Due to their special size, the active ingredients are incorporated (nanoporation) with the FeatherTouch™, directly into the deeper layers of the skin.
There the phosphatidylcholine fuses with the membranes, repairs them and releases the vitamin C salt deep down. The released ascorbyl glucoside is converted into the purest and most active form of vitamin C by our body’s own enzyme, alpha-glucosidase.
As a strong antioxidant, it unfolds its decelerating and firming abilities. The excess of phosphatidylcholine on your skin repairs the skin barrier and ensures a healthy glow.
This is the most modern treatment method to penetrate active ingredients faster and deeper into the skin and at the same time to bring the barrier functions back into balance.
Special nanoproducts based on FeatherTouch™ - Collagen Boosting Mask
The final mask
The Collagen Hydrating Boosting Mask offers the perfect finish to the FeatherTouch ™ treatment by boosting moisture to a maximum.
The FeatherTouch ™ Collagen Hydrating Mask
The innovative collagen and elastin boosting formulation consists of hydrolyzed collagen and hydrolyzed elastin. It is refined in a special laboratory with skin moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Antioxidants also have a strong relieving and regenerating effect.
The Collagen Hydrating Mask itself is made of bio-cellulose. This is extremely hydrophilic (water-loving) and binds the moisturizing active ingredients up to 100 times their dry weight and releases them into the skin via an occlusive effect. The overall result is skin that is years rejuvenated and better protected. This type of extra care is recommended from the moment you notice the first drought.
The prefabricated bio-cellulose network
In order to achieve maximum skin rejuvenation, the Collagen Hydrating Mask uses the most modern and safe technologies for external skin care. The bio-cellulose net is made from natural coconut fibers in the nano range and acts like a moisture plaster to repair the barrier. Due to the occlusive effect that occurs on the surface while the mask is in place, the moisture-rich active ingredients pass through the hydrophobic (water-repellent) skin barrier. The biocellulose fibers with a nanograde of 20 to 50 nm have a size that is smaller than the pore size of the epidermis. The active ingredients are released slowly and in a controlled manner to the skin. The longer the mask is left on (up to an hour), the more the moisture depots in the skin fill up and penetrate more evenly and deeply thanks to the controlled release.
Our insider tip:
Put the contents of a whole vitamin C ampoule under the mask to fill up the entire complexion to the maximum. For an additional cooling and decongestant effect, store the Collagen Hydrating Mask in the refrigerator.
- Hyaluronic acid
- Panax Gingseng Root Extract
- Aloe Vera Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Hydrolyzed elastin
Areas of application:
- Boosting mask for the finishing touches
- SOS Travel Mask for sunburns
- Barrier repair in all dry skin situations
- Must-have beauty accessory for your skin
- Lifting Mask = Goodbye wrinkles caused by dryness
- Insider tip: even enough for the body
- Inflammation heals faster
- Last minute rescue mask
- Care routine
You will experience long-lasting smoothing with a feel-good effect. Your complexion shines with a healthy glow.
Application areas on the skin
- Divide the face into four parts.
- Work from right to left, starting with the right cheek over the chin, mouth area and nose to the left cheek and finish this
Step one on the forehead.
- Keep the skin taut and move the instrument over it in horizontal movements.
- Repeat the procedure in the same area of the face with vertical movements. If a slight reddening of the skin has not yet set in, repeat the treatment pattern.
- You can also add a third treatment step on individual areas of the skin, in which you move the device diagonally across the skin with light circular movements in order to stimulate these areas further.
Support of wound healing with FeatherTouch™
The wound healing process is divided into three sections:
Injury or inflammation, tissue genesis and tissue renewal.
During each of these phases it is advisable to stop any further inflammation and thus support the skin in its regeneration.
The FeatherTouch™ posttreatment protocol is designed to provide the skin with the right ingredients at the right time during regeneration.
Structure-based technology: the nano hollow needle
- The special silicone nano hollow needle creates a dent in the epidermis and thereby significantly improves permeability.
- Made from 99.9% purest silicone.
- The special silicone nano hollow needles measure 100 μm in length and have a diameter of 100 nm at the base. 49 silicone nano hollow needles are located on an area of 3×3 mm.
- Clinical evidence by fluorescence nanoscopy via a taper in the distance of the epidermal depth. The placement of the nanoliposomal encapsulated vitamin C salt (CRP-15 Forte) is unique and takes place by means of a vacuum wave generated by the system technology.
- The specially used active ingredients, such as the unique vitamin C salt, are placed deeper in the skin with the FeatherTouchTM directly through the skin barrier.
The FeatherTouch™ experience
Active for really healthy skin
As we age, our largest organ, the skin, is confronted with changes that manifest themselves in the form of fine lines, wrinkles, large pores and bumps. The skin’s natural defense and regenerative powers decrease. Therapy with the FeatherTouch™ counteracts this skin deterioration directly at the cellular level. The skin is renewed and the production of the important proteins elastin and collagen is stimulated. They are the main players in a healthy skin structure. The result is a youthful, healthy appearance of the skin.
The advantages of the FeatherTouch™ method
As a lipophilic (fat-friendly) membrane, the skin protects the interior of our body and, with its unique construction, prevents the penetration of foreign bodies that have no place in the human body. The skin flora consists of many biomes (fungi, viruses, bacteria) which keep our skin healthy in an acidic pH value. It does not allow anything that is hydrophilic (water-friendly) to penetrate. This is where the decisive advantage lies in using the FeatherTouch ™ method specially developed for this system technology.
Even if you applied the purest vitamin C, in the highest degree of saturation, to your skin, it would not be able to penetrate the skin. Why? Vitamin C is water-soluble and therefore does not get through the lipophilic (fat-friendly) skin barrier. You would therefore not benefit from the effects of vitamin C.
Unlike the FeatherTouch ™ Vitamin C CRP 15 Forte. This is packaged as vitamin C salt in a liposome that is lipophilic and the skin’s own and can be nano-porated deep into the skin using the FeatherTouch™.
1. Additional prevention and a strengthening of the self-protection of your cells. The body’s own production of elastin and collagen is stimulated and thus the self-healing processes of the tissue are accelerated.
Increased self-protection allows the skin to look fresh and smoother for many years.
2. Communication between cells is enhanced:
The manipulation of the skin stimulates the intercellular communication so that the barrier function, pigmentation and skin structure are holistically improved.
Technical article on the FeatherTouch™ Collagen Hydrating Mask with pre-made Bio-Cellulose Net: click HERE!
FeatherTouch™ on Facebook:
FeatherTouch™ on Instagram: